Current Operational Practices
- Seating restored to primary service floors at our Downtown and Southwest locations, no time or capacity limits.
- All computers available for use (90 minutes for library cardholders; one hour for guest passes.)
- Microfilm room open and available for use
- Newspapers freely available for browsing and inhouse reading
- Library of Things and all other collections available for checkout, no quarantine restrictions.
- Some programs may be offered in-person at the library. Other library programs will continue on a virtual, outdoors, or take-home basis. Check library calendar
What's not changing?
- Acrylic dividers remain in place
- Curbside pickup still available
- Meeting rooms unavailable for use by outside groups.
- Downtown history room access by appointment only.
- Not accepting donations of used materials. Sale areas are open at both locations.
- Open hours: 9 am to 6 pm, Monday-Friday, and 9 am to noon, Saturdays.
Entering the library:
- Masks encouraged, but not required, at our Downtown, Southwest, and Mobile Library2Go.
- Sanitize hands, Wipe surfaces after use, please.
- Self-screen. Do not enter the library if you feel ill, have returned from a known COVID-19 hotspot, or have had a secondary exposure. if you are COVID positive, please stay safe at home. We can extend checkouts or offer contact-free dropoff. Please contact us.