Curbside Pickup Information
Curbside service available Monday-Saturday, during building hours.
Call us when you receive your notice: We will check your items out to you when we make the appointment, and take a description of your car. Please be patient and courteous with staff.
Need help? We're here.
- Call 309-732-7341, or email RiLibRef@rigov.org, or Live Chat via Ask a Librarian.
- Reference staff available 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday, and from 9am to 12pm on Saturdays.
- Need help choosing items? Fill out our Librarian Picks Personal Shopper Form, and library staff will pick up to five items for you. Please allow sufficient time for us to research, pull, and notify you about your hold.
- Pay fines online with your PrairieCat account.
- Renew by phone by calling 888-542-7259 (you will need your card and materials when you call).