Drop-in Computer Skills & Job Search Assistance w/ Goodwill of the Heartland
Looking for assistance with computer skills and searching for jobs? Drop-in on Tuesdays from 4:30 to 6pm at the Downtown Library for one-on-one assistance from a representative from Goodwill of the Heartland's Helms Career Center. No appointment or computer skills necessary!
Choose what you want to learn and go at your own pace!
- Career assessments
- Build digital literacy skills
- Create a professional resume
- Using online job search tools such as Indeed.com
- Complete online job applications
- Learn Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Microsoft or Google productivity software
- Using email, internet, social media safely.